7.14.2011

Last EMail from Provo MTC!

Hey family!!!
 So I have been teaching lessons but they're to mock investigators so far... so no baptisms yet! This Saturday it has to be in Spanish so wish us luck! My comp is having a harder time with the language than I am... I just wish I didn't have to wait another 6 weeks to get into the field! I think I could be ready as far as Spanish goes in another week or so... to bad they don't have a 6 week track instead of just 3 or 9 weeks... oh well! It's gonna be great going to Guatemala and being immersed in the language. I think it's gonna come really fast after that. I'm reading the scriptures only in Spanish now and I understand them really well! I think the Spirit is helping me understand and remember everything a lot better than I would on my own. It's incredible how strong the Spirit is here and how often I can feel it. It's all day everyday, especially as I'm learning and doing hard things... which is pretty much alll the time. It's amazing how quickly the Spirit comes when you bear testimony. Even to a mock investigator or in a fake lesson. Try it! OK, the comp is gonna log me out now! I love you all thanks for everything!
kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment